Wednesday 5 March 2014

Wild West Day

On Friday 28th February Year 1 and 2 had a Wild West day. In the Jets Class we spent the morning creating wanted posters, writing hoedown invitations, making sheriff badges, making chocolate hay bales and we learnt to line dance. In the afternoon, we enjoyed having a hoedown where we dressed up. We had a cowboy feast with baked beans, oatmeal cookies made by the Diamonds class (Year 1) the chocolate hay bales that we made in the morning and we also enjoyed line dancing and we sung songs around the camp fire. Here are some pictures from the day.

                                                              Making wanted posters

                                                                        Sheriff badges
                                                         
                                                            Making chocolate hay bales

                                                       We're ready for the hoedown!

                                                                        Line dancing


                                                    Singing songs around the campfire


                                                         Enjoying our baked beans

                                                Eating our cookies and chocolate hay bales

3 comments:

  1. My favourite part of the day was the line dancing but I enjoyed everything else as well.I liked making the chocolate hay bales too.I hope we have more fun days soon! Keep it up jets class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing the sheriff badges but my best part of the day was singing songs around the camp fire and being Together. and I loved making the chocolate hay bales to I had a nice time I hope we do. something like that again I bet everybody loved that day as much as I do keep it up jets we are the best. BY E VIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it when we did sheriff badges

    ReplyDelete